The story of appearance of this anabolic
The relationship between the appearance of a man and the presence of his beard with the presence of special substances in his blood was established in the distant 1378 by Chinese doctors. Since 1596, in the same place, in China, men were injected with medicines prepared from the tissues of ram, boar, and dog testicles. Thus, the healers tried to defeat infertility, impotence, hypoganadoism. Admittedly, in some cases, this approach proves to be very successful. Didn’t think that we would go back as far as the 1300s, did you?
In Europe, a breakthrough in the study of male hormones was made in the 18th century after studying the condition of men who underwent castration. One of the doctors, Theophilus Brody, concluded that some special substance is being produced in the testicles that make a man a man.
Subsequently, a lot of experiments were conducted with the preparation of extracts from the testes of animals, and transplantation of testicles of different animals to each other. The establishment of the principles of work of the endocrine glands confirmed that the sexual and physical weakness of older men is associated with a decrease in testicular function.
The works and research of scientists have been successful for more than 200 years. In 1935, estradiol, androsterone, and testosterone were isolated. Substances were combined into a group of steroids. In 1937, testosterone propionate was synthesized from cholesterol and put into production. From this period the era of anabolics began. Testosterone remains popular in the 21st century due to the cutting effect, and an increase in strength indicators.
Steroid activity of testosterone propionate
Pharmacological group – steroid of anabolic-androgenic origin;
- drug activity – up to 3 days;
- form of application – aqueous solution for injection;
- recommended dosage – men from 200 to 400 mg per week, the drug is not recommended for women, dosage from 25 to 100 mg per week is acceptable;
- development of acne and oily skin – yes;
- water retention is negligible;
- increase in blood pressure – slight;
- hepatotoxicity – absent;
- estrogenic activity (aromatase) – quite pronounced;
- dihydrotestosterone conversion (DHT) – expressed;
- production of own testosterone, decrease in HPTA action – inhibits;
- anabolic intensification – 100%;
- androgenic intensification – 100%;
- detection period – up to two months.
The timing of detection of testosterone is largely associated with the use of diuretics and phenobarbital-based drugs. The athlete can resort to these measures for the speedy removal of the active substance from the body. When using steroids and bodybuilding, experienced users are well aware of the detection time since most competitions, meets and events are drug tested. Positive test results will get a person disqualified in a heartbeat.
Effects of using testosterone
Following regular cycles of propionate in the body, the following changes occur:
- The volume of high-quality, lean muscle mass increases;
- developed muscle is maintained by suppressing catabolic processes;
- muscles acquire a more pronounced visible definition and tone;
- clean vascular patterns appear;
- there is an increase in fat burning;
- increased indicators of protein in the muscles;
- body tissues are saturated with oxygen;
- immunity is strengthened, all protective functions are activated;
- significantly improves the physical and emotional state of the athlete;
- reduces the risk of pathological changes in the heart and blood vessels;
- significantly increases the amount of free testosterone in the blood;
- there is an increase in sexual desire;
- there is a persistent result with minimal rollback syndrome after the end of the cycle.
Who can use testosterone?
Testosterone is used for medical purposes if there are certain indications:
• hormone replacement therapy for hypoganadoism, both primary and secondary origin;
• impotence on the background of endocrine disorders;
• condition after castration;
• male menopause and related neurological disorders;
• osteoporosis caused by androgen deficiency.
For women, propionate is recommended for the treatment of certain diseases:
• severe symptoms of menopause;
• uterine fibroids;
• in the treatment of hormone-dependent tumors of the mammary glands and ovaries;
• pathological uterine bleeding caused by an excess of estrogen.
See also Testosterone Propionate for Sale
Who should not inject testosterone?
Before starting a solo or combined testosterone propionate cycle, you should consult a specialist with experience in working with anabolic steroids. Not all steroid users will do so but those with underlying medical conditions should consider doing so as to avoid hindering the condition even more.
It is mandatory to conduct a comprehensive diagnosis in order to eliminate contraindications to the appointment of testosterone:
- prostatic hyperplasia;
- functional disorder of urination;
- established or suspected cancer of the prostate gland, breast cancer in men;
- development of mammary glands according to the female type;
- swelling of unknown origin;
- serious disorders of the cardiovascular system;
- condition after myocardial infarction;
- severe asthenisation;
- age over 60 years;
- chronic, acute diseases of the liver, kidneys;
- diabetes mellitus, especially in the stage of decompensation;
- individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to an active anabolic steroid;
- period of gestation, lactation..
Best Testosterone cycles to have results before and after using this steroid
Testosterone Propionate has been known as one of the best steroids to cycle solo. This is due to the fact that it is one of the most potent and effective steroids for increasing strength and size. The use of Testosterone Propionate solo cycles can also lead to a fast buildup in lean muscle mass.
Week 1-12: An average dose of testosterone propionate in men is around 50mg per day. However, if you are experienced with steroid cycles then you may opt to go higher. For newbies, it is recommended that you do not go past 100mg per day.
After week 12: After the first 12 weeks of Testosterone Propionate solo cycles, you need to take a break from all anabolic steroids for at least four weeks. This is because your body will become used to the steroid’s effects and it will stop producing a natural production of testosterone on its own.
Post cycle therapy: You will also need to do proper post cycle therapy (PCT) to help your body restore its natural production of testosterone. This will also prevent you from developing side effects such as testicular shrinkage, Gynecomastia, and decreased growth hormone levels.
You can choose to use PCT products that contain Clomid or Nolvadex. These are both nonsteroidal anti-estrogens that can prevent further development of breast tissue in men.
You will also need to use an aromatase inhibitor such as Aromasin or Arimidex to block the conversion of testosterone into Estrogen. This will help you avoid side effects associated with increased estrogen, such as Gynecomastia.
You can do PCT for as long as six weeks before you can begin another Testosterone Propionate solo cycle. However, the length of time that you need to use this type of steroid is dependent on your body’s response to its use and how experienced you are with using low testosterone-producing anabolic steroids. Women will have real results after 1 month of consuming Testosterone Propionate.