Description of testosterone propionate
Testosterone propionate, sold under the brand name Testoviron among others, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) medication which is used mainly in the treatment of low testosterone levels in men. It has also been used to treat breast cancer in women. It is given by injection into muscle usually once every two to three days.
Testosterone propionate was discovered in 1936 and was introduced for medical use in 1937. It was the first testosterone ester to be marketed, and was the major form of testosterone used in medicine until about 1960. The introduction of longer-acting testosterone esters like testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate, and testosterone undecanoate starting in the 1950s resulted in testosterone propionate mostly being superseded. As such, it is rarely used today.
In addition to its medical use, testosterone propionate is used to improve physique and performance.The drug is a controlled substance in many countries and so non-medical use is generally illicit.
Some of benefits in cutting cycle with Testosterone Propionate
Doing a cutting cycle with this steroid is highly beneficial and can guarantee a good number of positive effects on the body. The following positive effects of cycling Testosterone Propionate solo are the following:
- Increased testosterone levels: One of the main effects that Test Prop can give is an increase in levels of testosterone. This is due to the fact that Test Prop, like all other anabolic and androgenic steroids, is derived from testosterone. This increase in levels of testosterone will produce several benefits including fat loss, muscle gain, and an increase in libido.
- Improved nitrogen retention: The ability to retain nitrogen means that bodybuilders can benefit from increased muscle mass while on cycle. Increased levels of nitrogen in muscle cells can lead to more muscle growth.
- Increased red blood cell count: An increase in red blood cells means that oxygen transport will be considerably improved. This is one of the reasons why users are able to do intense workouts during their solo cycle with Testosterone Propionate.
- Increased IGF-1 levels: IGF-1 stands for insulin-like growth factor. Testosterone Propionate is known to promote the production of IGF-1 in the body. An increased level of IGF-1 can lead to better muscle gains and faster post-cycle recovery.
- Enhanced recovery levels: Testosterone Propionate is also responsible for improving recovery levels. This means that users will be able to recover much faster after an intense workout.
- Higher levels of stamina: Testosterone Propionate is also known for enhancing levels of stamina. This can lead to improved performance and energy levels while working out at the gym.
- Increased red blood cell production: The ability to produce more red blood cells means that muscles will be nourished much faster and you will ultimately see better muscle growth over time.
- Better nutrient absorption: Testosterone Propionate has been shown to promote better nutrient absorption so bodybuilders can experience enhanced muscle growth even while taking in a low number of calories.
Women oral cycle with Testosterone Propionate
Testosterone Propionate has been known as one of the best steroids to cycle solo. This is due to the fact that it is one of the most potent and effective steroids for increasing strength and size. The use of Testosterone Propionate solo cycles can also lead to a fast buildup in lean muscle mass.
Week 1-12: An average dose of testosterone propionate in men is around 50mg per day. However, if you are experienced with steroid cycles then you may opt to go higher. For newbies, it is recommended that you do not go past 100mg per day.
After week 12: After the first 12 weeks of Testosterone Propionate solo cycles, you need to take a break from all anabolic steroids for at least four weeks. This is because your body will become used to the steroid’s effects and it will stop producing a natural production of testosterone on its own.
Post cycle therapy: You will also need to do proper post cycle therapy (PCT) to help your body restore its natural production of testosterone. This will also prevent you from developing side effects such as testicular shrinkage, Gynecomastia, and decreased growth hormone levels.
You can choose to use PCT products that contain Clomid or Nolvadex. These are both nonsteroidal anti-estrogens that can prevent further development of breast tissue in men.
You will also need to use an aromatase inhibitor such as Aromasin or Arimidex to block the conversion of testosterone into Estrogen. This will help you avoid side effects associated with increased estrogen, such as Gynecomastia.
You can do PCT for as long as six weeks before you can begin another Testosterone Propionate solo cycle. However, the length of time that you need to use this type of steroid is dependent on your body’s response to its use and how experienced you are with using low testosterone-producing anabolic steroids.
See also Testosterone Propionate for Men
Female side effects of Testosterone Propionate
At the low dosage used for testosterone replacement, most side effects associated with higher doses are unlikely but if you do experience them it may include some androgenic effects like acne and hair loss, while natural testosterone will be suppressed so you’ll still require PCT after your cycle.
While Testosterone Propionate is the same as all other testosterone steroids, with a shorter ester, if you want a compound that you can inject more frequently to ensure your blood levels of testosterone are always at their peak during your cutting cycle, it’s worth considering this lesser-used form over other esters.
See also Results of Testosterone Propionate
Where can you buy Testosterone Propionate?
For women is easy to come by online and is also known to be one of the more affordable steroids.
As with all steroids, the purchase, supply, and use of testosterone propionate for performance-enhancing purposes without a prescription are illegal in the USA and many other countries.
When buying testosterone propionate, always ensure the supplier is reputable to avoid low quality and potentially dangerous products.